Get ready for a major Luminar Neo update that will light up your photos with an exciting new feature! Discover the improvements and optimizations included in Luminar Neo 1.14.0.
Exclusively for Luminar Neo Subscribers and the 2023/24 Creative Journey Pass owners:
Neon & Glow is now available in Luminar Neo! Discover even more creative possibilities for light manipulation. Seamlessly blend visually-striking neon elements into your composition or make your subject glow. It’s perfect for adding that futuristic look to your images, creating captivating digital art, or delivering impressive wildlife photos with a twist. In addition, apply Neon & Glow on your nightscapes and turn them into true visual masterpieces.
All Luminar Neo owners:
You’ll also find the new Tilt Shift blur option, a fourth type of effect in our Blur Tool. With it, you can transform life-sized locations or subjects to look like miniature-scale models. Experiment with your cityscapes, landscapes, and aerial photos. Just like with the other types of blur, you can adjust the amount, angle, and position of the effect, and use masking to selectively apply it.
On top of that, you’ll notice more accurate stitching with the Panorama Stitching Extension, better object detection in Background Removal AI Extension, and improved performance when using Portrait Bokeh AI, Erase, and syncing adjustments.
Note that Luminar Neo 1.14.0 is compatible with the brand-new macOS Sonoma upgrade!
As always, we’ve caught and fixed a number of bugs, so now you’ll have an even more stable Luminar Neo experience. Install the Luminar Neo 1.14.0 update today to check out these new features and performance improvements.
- Smoother installation for Noiseless AI Extension
- The Blur tool is now available in the Photoshop plugin
- More responsive light source dot in the Studio Light feature
- More efficient Mask AI selection when using it on your next edit
- More accurate positioning of the light cursor in the Studio Light feature
- Correct zoom scrolling in the Panorama Stitching Extension
- Smoother app launch and editing performance
- Correct display of light sources in Studio Light when rotating, flipping, or cropping an image
- More accurate positioning of textures in the Studio Light feature
- Better performance of the brush tool in Magic Light AI
- Smoother editing with the Sunrays tool
- More accurate Blur tool performance after cropping an image