With each update, we strive to make Luminar Neo more useful and reliable, so let's explore the improvements included in Luminar Neo 1.9.0.
The long-anticipated Undo/Redo functionality is here. Now, you can back out of an edit and reapply it easily, making experimenting with different editing tools more convenient.
You will also see performance improvements with the RAW Develop and masking tools, making your photo editing experience more efficient.
On top of that, Luminar Neo 1.9.0 is faster and more stable, as we’ve caught and fixed a number of bugs. Install this update today to take advantage of these new features and performance improvements. Enjoy!
- From the Layers tab, click “My Images”, “See All” and then the “Get More Assets” button and be redirected to the Luminar Marketplace as expected.
- Mark a Preset as Favorite without seeing the list of Presets scroll up and down.
- Apply a Preset without disabling the Sky AI and Sky Enhancer AI tools.
- Sync adjustments to a new image without seeing the original image in low resolution displayed while adjustments are syncing.
- Filter the Catalog and see a previously superselected image without it disappearing.
- Reopen the Before/After mode without resetting the position of the Before/After slider.
- View the original image without delays after opening the Before/After mode.
- See an already purchased Preset collection in the For this Photo window without the “Get” button.
- While the Before/After splitter is active, click “Quick Preview” on an edited image without it blinking.
- Re-login and see the previews of your purchased and X Membership Presets.
- Scroll and change the preview size to small without affecting images in the Catalog view.