Are you ready for our latest Luminar Neo update? We’re excited to share all of these improvements of Luminar Neo 1.10.0 with you.
In Extensions, you'll get significant quality improvements with UpscaleAI. You will now be able to collapse individual Extensions panels in the Catalog view—such as HDR Merge, Focus Stacking, and UpscaleAI—providing a more customized and cleaner user experience. There are also several interface changes for NoiselessAI, SupersharpAI and Magic LightAI.
We've also added support for the new cameras Sony ZV-E1 and Sony FX30.
On top of that, you can learn more about every tool by clicking on the “i button” located beside each one. You’ll also receive explanations about all the five tabs inside Luminar Neo (Catalog, Presets, Edit, Extensions, and Export) during the onboarding process.
Additionally, you can easily purchase new creative assets including Skies and Presets from the Luminar Marketplace directly in Luminar Neo’s Extras tab.
While editing you’ll notice performance and stability improvements in FaceAI, MaskAI, and SkyAI.
Luminar Neo 1.10.0 is also faster and more stable, as we’ve caught and fixed a number of bugs. Update now and enjoy using the latest version of Luminar Neo!
- Collapse the Background RemovalAI tool before the end of processing without seeing the galaxy animation still in action.
- Access the add custom skies button inside the custom skies category.
- Use the Develop Raw tool and preview DCP on hover without Luminar Neo saving it as a step for Undo/Redo.
- Reset Presets while preserving the Crop settings.
- Reset a Preset on an image, then open another image, and immediately get Preset previews, without the previews getting stuck in generation mode.
- Undo two separate duplicate edits of Clone, Erase, Portrait BokehAI or Dodge and Burn, without irrelevant edits appearing on your image
- Apply Portrait BokehAI, Undo and Redo the edit, then open the Develop Raw tool in the Edits tab, and still see the Undo/Redo functionality as available.
- Undo two separate duplicate edits of Clone, Erase, Portrait BokehAI or Dodge and Burn, then apply Redo, expand the Clone tool and see the results as expected.
- Use the Undo/Redo feature as expected in masking mode in the Edits tab.
- Undo an edit without the Edits tab opening unprompted.
- Click on any tool with a previously opened “Share to” pop-up without disabling all the other tools.
- Clicking the remove dust spots or remove powerlines buttons and move to another image without the process of removal continuing on the new image.