Images in Adobe Photoshop Lightroom can be easily handed off for editing in Aurora HDR 2018. To exchange a file from
Lightroom to Aurora HDR 2018, follow these steps:
- Make sure Adobe Photoshop Lightroom is open.
- Choose your image(s) in Lightroom from the Library or Develop modules that you want to work on with Aurora HDR
- Choose File > Export with Preset and choose from one of two options.
- Open original images. This option sends a 16-bit TIFF file from Lightroom to Aurora HDR 2018 and removes any
adjustments that were applied in Lightroom first.
- Use .TIFF with Lightroom adjusters. This option sends a 16-bit TIFF file from Lightroom to Aurora HDR 2018
and first applies any adjustments that were made in Lightroom to the transferred file.
- A new dialog appears to indicate that Aurora HDR 2018 is running.
- Check the Tone Mapping box if you want to take advantage of Aurora HDR 2018’s tone mapping features
- Click the Create HDR button to process the image in Aurora HDR 2018.
- Make any edits or adjustments as needed in Aurora HDR 2018. You can use presets to speed up your editing
- When done, click the Apply button to send the adjusted image back to Lightroom. A new file is added to your
Library and stacked with the original in your Library.