Using Luminar as a Photos for macOS Extension
If the version of the macOS system on your Mac is newer than 10.11 you can use Luminar as an extension to Photos for Mac. Here’s how to activate the Extension.
- Choose > System Preferences.
- Choose Extensions.
- Choose Photos.
- Select the extensions that you'd like to use. Be sure to mark Luminar 3.
- Launch Photos for macOS from your Applications folder.
- Choose an image to edit in your Photos library.
- Click the Edit Photo button.
- Click the Extensions button and choose Luminar 3.
- Make any edits or adjustments as needed in Luminar. Use Luminar Looks or Workspaces to speed up your editing workflow.
- When done, click the Save Changes button to send the adjusted image back to Photos