Using Luminar with Adobe Photoshop
Luminar is a powerful addition to Adobe Photoshop. To apply Luminar 3 as a filter, follow these steps:
- Make sure Adobe Photoshop is open.
- Open an image you’d like to enhance.
- Choose Filter > Skylum Software > Luminar 3…
A new dialog appears to indicate that Luminar is running.
- Luminar should automatically open the image you were editing.
If needed, click the Luminar icon in your Dock or Taskbar to switch to Luminar.
- Make any edits or adjustments as needed in Luminar. Use Luminar Looks or Workspaces to speed up your editing workflow.
- When done, click the Apply button to send the adjusted image back to Photoshop.
Luminar can operate as a Smart Filter in Photoshop. If you designate a Photoshop layer as a Smart Filter, then launch the Luminar plug-in as normal to make edits. When you return to Photoshop you can always double-click on the layer and return to Luminar with all edits intact.