Using Luminar with Adobe Photoshop Elements
Luminar works with Adobe Photoshop Elements on a Mac. To apply Luminar as a filter, follow these steps:
- Make sure Adobe Photoshop Elements is open.
- Open an image you’d like to enhance in the Photo Editor module.
- Choose Filter > Skylum Software > Luminar 3…
A new dialog appears to indicate that Luminar is running.
- Luminar should automatically open the image you were editing.
If needed, click the Luminar icon in your Dock or Taskbar to switch to Luminar.
- Make any edits or adjustments as needed in Luminar. Use Luminar Looks or Workspaces to speed up your editing workflow.
- When done, click the Apply button to send the adjusted image back to Photoshop Elements.