Aurora HDR is great for landscapes, but did you know you can also use it to create the popular Sports Grit look? Join Sports & Portrait Photographer, Robert Vanelli as he shows you how to use the tools in Aurora to create a Sports portrait.
- How to light a portrait with harsh light (Show lighting diagram)
- How to start with HDR Basic to prepare an image for the sports grit look
- How to develop the image using multiple layers to selectively apply the right amount of structure
- How to apply Top and Bottom Tuning to give the image a finishing touch
- How to save a native file for future editing