Abba Shapiro and Robert Vanelli of the Skylum Education Team collaborate together in this informative and fun Luminar Quick Tip on how to use Lightroom and Luminar to develop HDR Panoramas while at WPPI 2019 in Las Vegas.
You will learn how to:
• Shoot for a HDR Panorama
• Merge bracketed images in Lightroom to create a DNG file
• Select the best option to transfer the DNG file to Luminar
• Crop inside of Luminar
• Use the Luminar AI filters for quick adjustments
• Bring out the details with the Details Enhancer filter
• Add Adjustment Layers with Looks
• Warm and cool specific areas in the image with Split Color Warmth filter
Photo credits © Abba Shapiro.